"Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food" -Hippocrates

Monday, March 31, 2014

Clean Eating Challenge Results!

The "Clean Eating" Challenge turned out to be a great success! What an awesome and eye opening experience this was! Myself and others quickly learned how much crud is added to our foods. It's amazing how "out of sight, out of mind" food can be. If you don't read or think about the ingredients you are putting into your body, then you often do not think about the effects. Being aware is so key.

Throughout this challenge I had the opportunity to hear from friends, family, and acquaintances who joined me for this challenge. I want to share some of the feedback and results that I received....

SPOTLIGHT: Patti McCain
DOWN:
16 lbs
2 inches from waist
2 inches from hips
 1 inch from bust
1.5 in from thighs
What are some changes that you felt from this challenge? 
"Mental clarity.  Energy.  Clothes fit better and I dropped a pants size.  I have had more confidence."  

What's your biggest take away from this challenge, any new habits? 
"Lots of new habits.  I haven't needed or had any caffeine and only drink water.  Eating breakfast and making my work meals ahead of time to avoid temptation."

More Feedback...

"I have lost 3lbs and my stomach looks a lot better than it did. I've definitely noticed the biggest change there. I'm no longer as bloated and my stomach just feels slimmer lol so that's always a good thing!"
"This challenge has definitely given me a different perspective on how much we pollute our bodies everyday! So I've just become more aware overall and I'm still striving to make better habits and to continue to eat healthy and clean!"
"I've lost 8 lbs so far but better yet, I feel good. Really good. My energy level is up I feel like exercising."


Thank you, to all of those that joined me in this 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge!  

If you are interested in completing this Clean Eating Challenge, visit my Clean Eating Page with all of the links to previous posts, and additional helpful websites...



No comments:

Post a Comment