"Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food" -Hippocrates

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Steps to Healthier Eating

I have compiled what I believe are ways to make steps to healthier eating. Being aware of Food Style, Ingredients, Nutrient Density, Beverages, Snacks, Sweets, and what you use to Flavor your food...are all very key.

Everyday you can make small adjustments to your food choices to lead a healthier lifestyle.
*Disclaimer: I do not intend to cure or treat any diseases with this information. This information is based on my own experience, personal knowledge and is what works for me. You should consult a physician before starting or adjusting your diet plan. If you choose to follow any of the health tips featured on this page, you do so at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment