"Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food" -Hippocrates

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Clean Eating-Meal Ideas


If you are joining me for my "Clean Eating" Challenge, or you are simply looking for healthier meal ideas...I thought I would be helpful share a few picture ideas of what I tried out this week.

1) Rolled Oats and Frozen Strawberries added 1/2 way through cooking
2) Plain Greek Yogurt, Homemade Granola, and Chia Seed Raspberry Jam
3) Organic Orange

1) Organic Apple with Natural Peanut Butter
1) Balsamic Glazed Salmon (Atlantic Wild Caught) 
2) Asparagus Sauteed in Olive Oil and 1 Tsp Garlic
3) Red Quinoa w/garlic powder
4) Baked Sweet Potato
1) Ezekiel 4:9 Bread Topped w/crushed Avocado, Drizzled w/Franks Hot Sauce, Tomato, and 1 Organic/Free Range Over Easy Egg
2) Homemade Banana and Strawberry Granola Bar

1) Leafy Greens, Red Quinoa (better for salads), Avocado, Tomato, Feta
2) Baked Sweet Potato

1) Homemade Trail Mix (recipe coming soon)

1) Strawberry, Blueberry, Banana and Coconut Milk Smoothie


Lastly, I would like to share a meal plan that I tried to follow this week. I am not suggesting this will work for everyone, but I thought I would provide an idea of how I set up my day...for the most part



Check these out too:


No comments:

Post a Comment