"Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food" -Hippocrates

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 2: Healthy Detox

Day 2 of Detox was supposed to only be fruit juice, so this is what I had:
 Acai Berry-this was my least favorite... But it is filled with antioxidants + no added sugar
Bolthouse "Green Goodness" = favorite. This is filed with tons of good stuff (greens + fruit)
"Lite Pom" was okay. It was 1/2 pomegranate juice & 1/2 water, so it tasted basically like it sounds...slightly watered down.

I drank all 3 of these completely + water throughout the day (about 4 full water bottles full)

*Bolthouse Farms juice will help to really fill you up because it is thicker. I EnJoYeD the feeling. I would also suggest the brand "Naked," especially if you can find them on sale at Kroger. 

Look for NO ADDED SUGAR. 
The point is to cleanse the system :)

ENJOY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment